How to Help
- Distribute our fact sheets and brochures in your local area
- Send us news articles from your local paper
- Get our education programs for your children’s group and share them with friends and colleagues
- Request and share our twelve minute video “Spirit of the Rockies”
- Inform us of issues in your area
- Send us up-to-date contact information of important decision makers, legislators, and wildlife managers in your region (this is especially helpful after election cycles!)
BE AN ADVOCATE
- Attend public meetings on cougar management
- Develop relationships with wildlife managers and decision makers
- Write letters during public comment periods (see our Policy Watch page for advocacy opportunities)
- Encourage other individuals and organizations to participate in the public process
- The Cougar Fund is happy to coach you and provide feedback on how to be a confident and effective participant in the public process. Please contact us to learn more.
Yes, we do need money to be able to advocate for cougars. We are their voice in the human world. We encourage you to donate whenever and whatever you feel is the right amount for you. We deeply appreciate your financial support. It allows us to be productive and to actively progress.
VISIT OUR STORE
When you shop in our store, your purchase directly supports our programs. Purchasing items with The Cougar Fund logo also helps spread the word about our organization and the work we do to protect cougars across the country.
Our online shop is getting a makeover. Check back soon.